- The firm acts in judicial disputes involving civil and business matters and judicial recovery and bankruptcy.
- The firm’s performance in judicial litigation is wide and diversified, going from simpler questions of the daily routine of the companies, such as consumers’ demands, to more complex questions, such as corporate disputes.
Marina Cieri Pinho
The firm also acts in large credit recoveries. These are some representative cases recently performed by the firm:
- Insured and insurer in conflict about an insurance contract concerning a large-scale exportation;
- Large credit recovery of a stock broker against investors of the futures market of BM&F-BOVESPA;
- A commercial representation company disputing against a company of the telecommunication sector;
- Disputa societária entre sócios de empresa do mercado de vestuário
- Corporate dispute between shareholders of a large business group;
- Representation of a highway concessionary company involved in action for annulment of arbitral award;
- Representation of a foreign creditor involved in a judicial recovery process of a company of the mining sector;
- Representation of a foreign creditor bank for the seizure of ship offered in guarantee of an financial operation;
- Representation of a ship owner before national shipping agent contracted by the ship charterer
- Representation of trading companies concerning the recovery of credits granted to Brazilian importers;
- Representation of a foreign company to cancel a trademark registration by a Brazilian company at INPI (Brazilian PTO);
- Dispute between a constructor and a large supplier at the system ERP;
- Representation of developer and construction company in disputes related to this sector.