In the scope of Infrastructure, apart from acting in transactions involving companies in the sector, the firm provides legal counseling for structuring and financing projects and in the interaction between investors and regulatory agencies.
These are some cases illustrating the firm’s recent practice:
- Representation of client from the chemical sector in an administrative procedure before TCU (Federal Auditors Court);
- Representation of client from the defense sector in administrative procedures before TCU and State Courts of Auditors;
- Counseling in regulatory questions involving manufacturing and commercialization of controlled products;
- Representation of natural persons and companies before CADE in administrative procedures for the verification of possible infractions to the economic order;
- Counseling to foreign clients on possible investments in infrastructure assets of a company under judicial recovery;
- Counseling to a large European group at negotiating construction contracts;
- Counseling to domestic and foreign clients at the formation of consortiums and joint ventures to participate in public bidding of big infrastructure works, notably related to civil construction and urban mobility;
- Assistance to a client of the Cosmetics and Medicaments industry in compliance with regulatory norms of the sector.
Maria Virginia Mesquita Nasser